Sunday, March 29, 2009

Poems in my Heart

Sweetheart

Sweetheart
How are you?
Are you fine or getting tired?
Do you need a warm bath and nice massage?
Do you want me to hug and kiss you?
Do you miss me like I miss you?
I hope you do.

Sweetheart, Where are you?
I hear your voice in every corners of the road.
I feel your presence everywhere.
Is this love? if it is, Please do not leave me.
Always be there...
like I'm always there for you

.Elizabeth AcostaKuntz

Copyright ©2008 Elizabeth Acosta Kuntz

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this is a great poem! Okay, the rest of you poets, ya might as well put away your pens and pencils and go home until you learn to write like this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey nightmare, why not become a follower? Hurry and become one of the first to join the follower list, beat the crowd!

    Burlap Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  3. well this is a prize winning art! How can anyone ever write so creatively like this?

    PNK

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel passion in this piece. This is a very good poem!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! Finally a poet that is expressing her feelings. Modesty aside you are really the best romantic poet I have encountered. Can i see more?

    Joe

    ReplyDelete