Sunday, January 8, 2012

It's Time to Seek the Lord!

Iran is contemplating violently shutting down shipping in the Persian Gulf as one of several counterattack options if Israel strikes its nuclear facilities, regional and intelligence analysts say.

Such attacks would present the Obama administration with the option of undertaking a limited war against Iran by striking its warships and shore-based anti-ship missiles to keep the Gulf open for business.

Iran at the moment is patroling the Strait of Hormuz where Afghanistan is located.
This brought chaos among the surrounding population.

Some of my co-workers are thinking about building underground shelters like during the World War II when people in Asia dug out 6 ft under ground and covered it with Steel roofings. In case of a Nuclear attack, they will still be safe. During my talks with one of my co=worker i said something about double walling the underground shelter and filing books all around it. Beside building underground shelters i think it is time for the people to seek the Lord. Yes the end is sure to come. But there is no better time for the people to pray and do good and Ask God for forgiveness for the things they did wrong.

As King David said in 2 Samuel 22, 2-3, "and he said Yahweh is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer even mine; God My rock, in him I will take refuge; My shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge. My saviour, you save me from violence." ESV.

No comments:

Post a Comment