Friday, July 31, 2009

Do You Love God?

My friend, have you ever made such a decision for our Lord Jesus Christ about your own faithfulness to Him? I'm sure you say you love our Lord, but do you, by your life, prove you love Him? Our Lord Jesus Christ said in John 14:15, 21: "If ye love me, keep my commandments. . .He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved by my Father, and I will love him, and will reveal myself to him. " 1 John 5:2-3: "By this we know that we love the children of God: when we love God, and carrying out his commands. For this is the love for God: that we obey his commands. and his commandments are not burdensome."For everyone born of God overcomes the world.This is the victory that has overcome the world,even our faith. 5Whos is it that overcomes the world?ONLY he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.
Quote: I would like to convince you that after reading Gods word in the bible regarding attending church, it is my desire that if you have not made such a commitment to the Lord on this matter that you will do so now. My purpose is to encourage you to live the happy, productive life that God has for you. It is not hard to do this if you love God. As I was saying, although I was a christian all my life (first a catholic) I always put God first in my life. I remember when my kids were small, I would bring them to school and after that I go to the church and attended the early morning mass. I did this everyday. I walked a mile or two on the way to church, from the school and back home and then I picked them up after school. I always kneel when I pray to God at home and in the church. Although I was a catholic then, I never really worship the idols. I just prayed and looked directly at the cross in front of me. I did that everyday after I brought my kids to school. On Sundays, we all went to church. Now they have grown and have their own families. I never forget to tell them to go to church and pray. My only son, Ferrari, is very devoted to serving God. As a member of The Church of God International, he always attends church, helps people even though he does not have extra money, he will go an extra mile to help the needy or his friends and even not close friends. But most of all he helps our brethren (MCGI). This is only one of so many experiences that I am sharing with you on how God changed my life. I have more. As you read my blogs, you will learn so much about me.
I have so much experiences in life that I would want to share with all of you. How God worked in my life and changed me to a new person.

If you are not interested in attending church, it may be because you do not know Jesus Christ as your Savior. It is possible you are not saved. God says, 2 Cor. 5:17:
"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold all things are become new".
Those that God saves He changes and makes them into a new person with a new nature who loves and seeks the things of God. Christians love one another and want to be together. "We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death" (1 John 3:14). It does not hurt you to ask yourself this question. If the answer is that you are not sure or you realize you are not saved, then you surely know what to do. Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and He will save you! (See
Acts 16:31, Rom. 10:9 10)
Also, you must believe in God, Repent and be baptized, do good works and obey God's Commandnments.

If you repented, and are born again, and you were just baptized in the name of God the Father ,our Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit,(being submerged in water) and you are not faithful to the Lord, then you must ask yourself why? Because by receiving Him in our hearts, we should be obeying his commandments. And if you are not attending church, You are surely outside God's will and out of fellowship with Him.

Someone is watching your life! Our Almighty God is, and our Lord Jesus Christ. I hope you can say you are faithfully serving God. If you are not, God is love, and He is seeking to make you victorious, that you would be able to overcome the world. God wants you to have His peace and have satisfaction in your heart. But, He will not force Himself on you. He offers you His peace and joy, but you must accept it by living for Him. He cannot bless you, if you live in disobedience to Him.

If you have never made this commitment to be faithful, do it now and let God bless and use you.
May God bless us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment