Saturday, June 13, 2009

International Ambassador of Poetry

The poem that caught the attention of Poetry.com was The Moon and I.
I submitted this poem and they wrote to me and invited me to the symposium in Las Vegas Nevada. Sad to say I was not able to attend. Poetry.com published my poem in their poetry book and was distributed all over the world. Then they chose me among other poets to be the International Ambassador of Poetry for 2007. Tanya so Beautiful so Innocent caught their eyes too. They published it in one of their books, too. You can read it elsewhere on this blog.
I would appreciate it also if you go to Poemhunter.com and Poetry.com to read and comment and vote for my poems there. Just type in the poet's name (mine).

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your great achievement!
    The Moon and I is a very beautiful poetry.
    Very romantic and I like it.

    Joey

    ReplyDelete