Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy 10th year Wedding Anniversary!

Today, Philippine time, is my tenth (10)year Wedding Anniversary.
It is very good to know that my marriage to my husband lasts this long.
I'm hoping that it lasts forever.
I'm very lucky to have married a very wonderful Man!
He is very generous and very loving.
I couldn't have asked for more!
We vowed to love each other for better and for worse,
for richer or for poorer until death do us part.
Our marriage is made in Heaven for it has God's hand.
So we are still together up to this time.
I can not say we do not have arguments or misconception
about things but I do trust in our God Almighty through
Our Lord Jesus Christ that this marriage will last for a lifetime!
Thank you Lord!
We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Oops, I just lost my previous post.

    Happy Anniversary to you, too, hon- your brand new lamborghini is parked in the back! I love you- hugs and kisses. "As the famous proverb says, “two are better than one … for if they fall, one will lift up his fellow” (Eccl 4:9-12). " from matthiasmedia.com/au/rbr/
    not to mention it is not as easy to get that itch on the back by oneself.

    drk to eak hugs and kisses to my mrs

    ReplyDelete