Friday, April 10, 2009

Pasalamat !

Dedicated to the Lord:

Oh God!

Thank you for everything that you’ve given us.
Thank you for the wonderful life I have and
the wonderful husband you gave me.
Thank you for blessing me with beautiful children and grand children.
They may not be perfect in other people’s eyes
But I know for you they are.

My God, My Lord and Saviour,
Thank you for the Peace and Joy, a feeling of belonging and contentment I enjoy,
A feeling that only you can give, a feeling that can’t be replaced.
You blessed me so much, Oh God!
You are the Best!
I love you!

By Elizabeth Acosta-Kuntz
Copyright 02/13/2008 by Elizabeth Acostakuntz

4 comments:

  1. Nice Poem and so meaningful we have to make poems like that because it is to GOD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always thank God Almighty through our Lord Jesus Christ, When you wake up in the morning,
    Say your Thanks to our Lord. Before you sleep at night, and Thank God in everything you do all the time. Praise the Name of our Lord thy G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise the name of our Lord they God!

    ReplyDelete
  4. God is Good! God is Great! God is Kind! God is Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete